New CGI Specialist Role available
Increase in work sees a requirement a CGI Specialist
1. CGI Specialist **New Role**
Typical Package: Dependent on experience and quality of portfolio…
£24-35kPA, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Bonus + Flexible hours
- Experienced CGI Visualiser with experience in producing high quality static and animated CGI architectural visualisations.
- Residential experience working with Property Developers, Housing Associations & social housing providers, Local Authorities in the commercial sector as well as Private Clients
- Adobe Suite and Office 365 – (Photoshop advanced level)
- Solid knowledge in AutoCAD, REVIT, 3D s Max, Sketch Up
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Full UK Driving Licence, fully taxed and insured own vehicle
- UK passport or legal right to work within the UK
- Ability to travel to site or client meetings
- Demonstrate recent examples of high quality photo realistic visualisations and animations.
- Needs to be a highly motivated individual who self manage and stay focused on deadlines and attention to detail.
- Experience in the residential sector
- An ambition to grow this division of the practice and a proactive self motivated approach to finding work.
- Interior & Exterior experience
- Animation experience
- Individual who regularly competes or is interested in competition entries
- Unique skills, something extra to bring to the practice
- Already living in the East Midlands area and commutable within 30+ mins of Nottingham studio
Acres Architects requires an ambitious and driven architectural CGI Specialist for a permeant position within our Nottingham studio. The successful individual will be able to produce the highest quality CGI visualisations and animation for both presentations to clients, funders and Marketing material for the practice. The successful candidate will be working directly in house with our team of Architects and designers on residential projects for both private clients and property developers. Your responsibilities will be quality and deadline focused with great incentives for growth and progression.
if this is you we want to hear from you…
Application Deadline – 5:30pm Friday 21st May 2021
How to Apply – email: email@example.com Subject ref: CGI POSITION
Acres Architects is made up of ambitious and highly motivated individuals working together as a team in a fast paced, results focused working environment. The ideal candidate will join our team and be capable of working under self direction to achieve the wider goals for the business and the particular assigned projects. You will be given autonomy and expected to deliver the project results at key milestones. You will be responsible for the efficiency and quality of your projects as allocated, so we are looking for someone can go above and beyond the deliverable to create technical design which is truly innovative and forward thinking.
We are first and foremost creatives who enjoy the ideation through to realisation and we want those who join us to be as passionate about the built environment as we are. Possessing a spirited and positive attitude with a winning mind set to achieve the unexpected for our clients. Using our intuition to overt risks and project issues before they are realised. The ideal candidate will be proactive and see the bigger opportunity in joining a growing and ambitious architectural practice.
CREATIVE / SPIRITED / INTUITIVE / AMBITIOUS
please follow us on our social MEDIA platforms for FURTHER updates