Acres Architects Raffle Terms and Conditions
Acres Architects Raffle Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Acres Architecture Ltd (company no. 08171745) whose registered office is at 3&5 Commercial Gate. Mansfield. NG18 1EJ.
- The charity is Framework Housing Association (Charity no. 1060941). Registered Social Landlord No. LH4 184
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Acres Architects and Framework HA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- The project must be a ‘new extension’ project based in the United Kingdom. Projects already registered with Acres Architects or ‘New Build’ projects are not eligible
- The competition is open for entry only to private individuals (i.e., not companies or businesses)
- To enter the competition a minimum donation of £5.00 is required via www.justgiving.com/fundraising/acresarchitects
- Multiples of this amount will be eligible for multiple entries into the draw. E.g. a £15.00 donation will be given three (3) entries into the draw. Raffle tickets will be issued for every £5.00 donation and multiples thereof. Any donation lower than the next ‘threshold (multiple of £5.00) will not receive an additional entry. E.g. A donation between £5.00 and £9.99 will give you one entry and a donation between £10.00 and £14.99 will give two.
- Donations lower than £5.00 will not be eligible to gain a raffle ticket and will not be entered into the draw but 100% of the donation will be sent to the charity
- Donations made anonymously will not be entered into the prize draw as contact information is required to get in touch with the winner at the end of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.justgiving.com/fundraising/acresarchitects
- Closing date for entry will be 29th January 2021 at 5:30pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted but 100% of donations will still be sent to the charity. The draw to select the winner will be done, at random, on the 29th January 2021 after 5:30pm.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Raffle tickets can be gained by donating £5.00 or multiples thereof to Framework HA via: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/acresarchitects
- One raffle ticket will be issued for every donation of a minimum of £5.00. Donations of multiples of £5.00 will be issued with the corresponding number of raffle tickets and entries into the draw at the end of the campaign.
- 100% of every donation will be given to Framework HA
- For each qualifying donation an ‘e-raffle’ ticket will be sent to the email address provided during the donation process.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The prize is as follows:
- The winner will receive up to £5,000 worth of Architectural fees from Acres Architects for one project only. This does not include payments to third party agents.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 1 (one) Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents on 29th January 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The prize must be claimed before 29th July 2021. The project must be started by this point although it does not have to be completed by this date.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
CREATIVE / SPIRITED / INTUITIVE / AMBITIOUS