HIRING: Senior Architectural Technologist
Increase in Technical Design works triggers need for Senior Architectural Technologists
- MCIAT Qualified Senior Architectural Technologist
- Project Running Experience
- Running design teams in studio 5+ persons (technical and support staff)
- AutoCAD Proficient – advanced level
- REVIT Proficient – intermediate level
- Competent at NBS Contract Administrator and NBS Create
- Adobe Suite and Office 365 – advanced level
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Full UK Driving Licence, Fully Taxed and Insured Own Vehicle
- UK passport or legal right to work within the UK.
- Ability to Travel to Site and Client Meetings
- Demonstrate recent examples of taking projects from stage 3 to stage 5 of RIBA plan of works process
- Needs to be a highly motivated individual who can manage and inspire their teams to deliver exceptional results
- 10 years+ post qualification experience
- Residential sector experience on projects from £6m and above
- Project management experience in a fast paced working environment
- Already living in the East Midlands area and commutable within 30+ mins of Nottingham studio
Acres Architects requires a Senior Architectural Technologist with demonstrable experience of high quality technical design. The person would need to be a self motivated, determined individual to find solutions when challenges arise. They will take the planning approved project through to practical completion after a after full de-brief from principal architect. The person we are looking for is a technical leader in their peer group and is looking for the next challenge in their career. An articulate communicator and leader of the team, with a high level of detailed design competence which they can present to clients, team members, directors and associated consultants winning them over with their technical knowledge and industry expertise. Also to develop strong relationships with clients and wider consultants to enable project success and continued high levels of customer satisfaction.
Acres Architects is made up of ambitious and highly motivated individuals working together as a team in a fast paced, results focused working environment. The ideal candidate will join our team and be capable of working under self direction to achieve the wider goals for the business and the particular assigned projects . You will be given autonomy and expected to deliver the project results at key milestones. You will be responsible for the efficiency and quality of your projects as allocated, so we are looking for someone can go above and beyond the deliverables to create technical design which is truly innovative and forward thinking.
We are first and foremost creatives who enjoy the ideation through to realisation we want those who join us to be as passionate about the built environment as we are. Possessing a spirited and positive attitude with a winning mind set to achieve the unexpected for our clients. Using our intuition to overt risks and project issues before they are realised. The ideal candidate will be proactive and see the bigger opportunity in joining a growing and ambitious architectural practice.
Creative/Spirited /Intuitive /Ambitous
3 Month Initial Contract
£33 – 40k DOE Pro rata + Bonus
please follow us on our social MEDIA platforms for FURTHER updates