Acres Architects – Racing For Homes – Terms and Conditions
We’re proud to be raising money for Framework Housing Association.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Acres Architecture Ltd (company no. 08171745) whose registered office is at 3&5 Commercial Gate. Mansfield. NG18 1EJ.
- The charity is Framework Housing Association (Charity no. 1060941). Registered Social Landlord No. LH4 184
- The ‘Racing for Homes’ campaign is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- The campaign is available for private individuals only (i.e., not companies or businesses)
- To get a ticket (the prize) minimum donation of £45.00 is required via justgiving.com/fundraising/acres-architects
- Donations over £45 will only receive 1 ticket only
- Entries lower than £45.00 will not be eligible to gain a ticket but 100% of the donation will be sent to the charity
- Donations made anonymously will not be eligible for a ticket as contact information is required to get in touch with the winner.
- By participating in this campaign an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.justgiving.com/fundraising/acres-architects
- Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted but donations will still be sent to the charity. Those donating a qualifying amount for a ticket will be notified within 3 working days of their donation via the contact information used in the donation process.
- No responsibility can be accepted for donations not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the campaign and how to enter are as follows:
- Tickets can be gained by donating £45.00 or more to Framework Housing Association via www.justgiving.com/fundraising/acres-architects
- One ticket will be issued for every donation of £45.00 or more up to a maximum of 50 tickets.
- 100% of every donation will be given to Framework Housing Association
- For each qualifying donation an ‘e-ticket’ will be sent to the email address provided during the donation process. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the campaign will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The ‘prize’ is as follows:
- The ticket holders will be taken around Donington Park Race Track, as a passenger, by a qualified racing driver on the 7thSeptember for a minimum of 3 laps. Hospitality will be provided for the ticket owner. Guests are allowed to accompany the ticket holder at the event but must abide by the rules set out by the event organisers and venue management team. Venue address is:
- Venue address: Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2RP
- Ticket holders will be allocated a ‘time slot’ for their passenger ride prior to the date
18 The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
19 Ticket holders must sign a passenger waiver prior to taking part in the 3 laps.
20 Ticket holders must watch a safety instruction video prior to taking part in their race laps.
21 The prize must be used on the ‘Event Date’ which is the 7th September 2021.
22 Only 50 Tickets are available. The promoter will update the number of tickets left via social media and other digital channels. Donations after 50 tickets have been issued will not receive a ticket. A refund cannot be provided for this donation but 100% of that donation will go to the charity.
23 The ticket winners will be notified by email or telephone within 3 working days of their donation. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and make this ticket available again.
24 The promoter will notify the all ticket winners.
25 The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26 By participating in this campaign, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
27 The campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
28 The winners agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
29 The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
30 Entry into the campaign will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
32 Whilst every reasonable effort will be made by Acres Architects to ensure the full 3 laps are given to each participant we must abide by all safety regulations and rules of the track day organisers. In the event of cancellation of the race day due to safety issues we will make reasonable attempts to organise an event for a more suitable time or date.
No correspondence relating to the campaign will be entered into.
CREATIVE / SPIRITED / INTUITIVE / AMBITIOUS