New Role Available – Senior Architectural Technologist
Increase in work sees a requirement for a Senior Architectural Technologist
Senior technologist / Technician
- MCIAT Qualified, Experienced Technical Designer
- Demonstrable experience leading a team and or individuals
- Demonstrable experience running projects through from stages 4-6
- REVIT Proficient – advanced level required – With good knowledge of BS 1192 and BIM Coordination and compliance with national standards
- AutoCAD Proficient – advanced level
- Competent at NBS Contract Administrator and NBS Create
- Adobe Suite and Office 365 – advanced level
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Full UK Driving Licence, Fully taxed and insured own vehicle
- UK passport or legal right to work within the UK.
- Ability to travel to site and client meetings
- Demonstrate recent examples of taking projects through all stages of the RIBA plan of works
- Needs to be a highly motivated individual who can manage and inspire their teams to deliver exceptional results
- 5 years+ post qualification experience
- Commercial Scale Residential sector experience on projects from +£1m and above
- Private client residential sector experience on projects from £250k-2.5m – New builds, barn conversions, large extensions etc.
- Experience with bespoke contemporary detailing as well as traditional brick and block structures
- Technical Façade detailing, strong 1/10 technical detailing and product choice experience
- Project management experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Unique skill, something extra to bring to the practice
- Already living in the East Midlands area and commutable within 30+ mins of Nottingham studio
Acres Architects requires a Technical Design Leader with demonstrable experience of high-quality technical design. The person would need to be a self-motivated, determined individual with the ability to find solutions when challenges arise. This position is geared towards a qualified senior Technologist or Technician who is confident in client-facing scenarios. The person we are looking for is a technically confident in their peer group and is looking for the next challenge in their career. An articulate communicator and someone who can inspire others, with a high level of detailed design competence which they can present to clients, team members, directors and associated consultants winning them over with their technical knowledge and industry expertise. Also, to develop strong relationships with clients and wider consultants to enable project success and continued high levels of customer satisfaction.
Application Deadline – 5:30pm Friday 9th April 2021
How to Apply – email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject ref: TECHNOLOGIST POSITION
Acres Architects is made up of ambitious and highly motivated individuals working together as a team in a fast paced, results focused working environment. The ideal candidate will join our team and be capable of working under self direction to achieve the wider goals for the business and the particular assigned projects. You will be given autonomy and expected to deliver the project results at key milestones. You will be responsible for the efficiency and quality of your projects as allocated, so we are looking for someone can go above and beyond the deliverable to create technical design which is truly innovative and forward thinking.
We are first and foremost creatives who enjoy the ideation through to realisation and we want those who join us to be as passionate about the built environment as we are. Possessing a spirited and positive attitude with a winning mind set to achieve the unexpected for our clients. Using our intuition to overt risks and project issues before they are realised. The ideal candidate will be proactive and see the bigger opportunity in joining a growing and ambitious architectural practice.
CREATIVE / SPIRITED / INTUITIVE / AMBITIOUS
please follow us on our social MEDIA platforms for FURTHER updates